Hummus is undoubtedly one of the best dips out there, and as much as we love the traditional creamy hummus we’ve tried some hummus dips that will blow your mind! We just couldn’t keep them to ourselves.
Herby Avocado Hummus
- Process avocado, chickpeas, tahini, lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin, and 1 cup cilantro in a food processor until smooth, about 1 minute. With the motor running, stream in 2 tbsp. oil, then continue to process until hummus is very light and creamy, about 1 minute longer. hummus dips
- Taste and season with salt. Top with mint and cilantro and drizzle with more oil.
Beet and Ricotta Hummus
Ginger And Turmeric Hummus
- 1 can 15 ounces of chickpeas, drained & rinsed*
- 1/3 cup | 77 grams tahini, sesame seed butter
- 1/4 cup | 60 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons | 30 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt hummus dips
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Put the chickpeas, tahini, lemon, garlic, turmeric, and ginger in a food processor or blender and pulse until the mixture is smooth. While mixing, slowly pour the olive oil into the hummus. Add the salt and pepper and blend until smooth.
- If the hummus is too thick for your liking, add 1 tablespoon water at a time until it’s the right consistency.