If you’re a beauty junkie, you know that navigating the world of makeup can be a pretty overwhelming experience, after all, makeup can really bring an outfit together.
Here are three Egyptian makeup artists stealing the scene right now; see how they achieve their flawless looks on some of our most loved celebs. Ready, set, glam!
Makeup Artist: Noha Ezz Eldin
Actress: Tara Emad
- Lancôme, Hypnose Palette in Bronze Absolu.
- Mac Cosmetics, Lipstick in Ruby Roo. Glamorous Makeup Looks
- Lancôme, Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation in “310 Bisque Cool”.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills, Blush Trio in “Peachy Love”.
Makeup Artist: Aya Abdel Hamid
Actress: Huda El Mufti
- Estée Lauder Double Wear 24hour wear Flawless natural matte foundation In 3W 1.5
- Lancôme Grandiose Bendable Liquid Eyeliner.
- Huda Beauty, Samantha Lashes. Glamorous Makeup Looks
- Kiko Milano, Unlimited Double Touch Liquid Lipstick and Gloss.
- Nars Highlighter in The Shade Fort De France (Champagne).
Makeup Artist: Shariff Tanyous
Actress: Salma Abu Deif
- Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette in Brown.
- Patrick Ta Major Headlines Double-Take Cream Plus Powder Blush Duo in Do You Know Her? Glamorous Makeup Looks
- Maybelline Super Stay Liquid Lipstick in Driver.
Makeup Artist: Unknown
Actress: Yasmine Sabri
- Mac Studio Foundation In.
- Cheek To Chic Pillow Talk – Charlotte Tilbury.
- Precisely My Brow Pencil in Medium Deep Brown. Glamorous Makeup Looks
- Color Riche Ultra Matte Nude Lipstick In 02 No Cliché – L’Oréal.