Being able to cook is a fundamental skill that everyone should have at least a basic grasp of. Learning to cook allows you to perform that crucial task of feeding yourself without relying on others. Beef Bacon Burger
The kitchen may seem like an intimidating beast for anyone with limited experience in it, but cooking meals from scratch should be creative and fun. Just put faith in your taste buds, have no fear, and it’s easy to know what goes well together.
Here’s an easy beef bacon burger recipe by Crave, a hearty sandwich that can be customized with whatever is in your kitchen.
Beef Bacon Burger Sandwich:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices beef bacon, grilled
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce, tomato, pickles for garnish
- 1 cup mushrooms, sautéed
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and barbecue sauce. In another bowl, combine 2 tbsp of the mayonnaise-bbq sauce mixture and onion; crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 mins on each side until juices run clear. Top with cheese. Cover and cook 1-2 mins longer or until cheese is melted.
- Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture over cut sides of bun bottoms. Layer with lettuce, burger and tomato and garnish with mushrooms and pickles. Replace tops.
Yields: 4 servings. Beef Bacon Burger